Even though you may already be eating healthy, there are specific food choices that you can make to dramatically boost your stamina, increase your vitality, and overall improve your wellness. Although it sounds impossible, check out these superfoods each present long-term health benefits:
* Almonds: Almonds are the ideal snack because they are good for your heart, help you lose weight, and will also protect your skin to prevent wrinkles. Dieters who ate almonds on a daily basis lost up to 62% more weight than those who did not, according to a study from the University of California.
* Black Beans: The darker that the coat of a bean is, the higher the antioxidant content it has. Black beans are very good for you, and they offer as much protein as meat, including the antioxidants you need to neutralize free radical damage and prevent disease.
* Rainbow Trout: Eating farm raised rainbow trout is eco-friendly, and it will also offer you a helpful dose of brain boosting omega-3 fatty acids. Eating this fish twice on a weekly basis will improve your brain function to perform as much as 3 to 4 years younger!
* Grapes: The skin of fresh grapes has a protective chemical called resveratrol, which will protect your brain and reduce the risk of cancer and heart disease. Eating 1 to 2 cups of red or green grapes will protect against any damage to your heart after eating a fatty meal. Of course, make sure to go organic for the best possible choice.
* Mushrooms: Mushrooms work to stimulate the immune system to fight off infection, according to a study from Penn State University. Eating at least 2 teaspoons of mushrooms per day will reduce the risk of breast cancer in women by up to two thirds, according to a study from the International Journal of Cancer.
Make way for these super foods in your diet to give you more health benefits than you can get anywhere else!