Spring fashion is always so much fun; bright colors, white shoes and comfy dresses! Here is an adorable spring/summer look that is eco-friendly and oh so chic, created with a mixture of eco fabrics, fair traded accessories and recycled jewelry. The colors alone will catch stares, so be prepared to stop traffic!
Get The Eco-Chic Look!
1. Seafoam Levi Dress– Created by Broken Doll Clothing, this loose fitting dress is made from 94% Viscose / 6% Spandex. Pair it with the eco accessories shown or alone with white sandals, this dress is an eye catcher! On Sale: $40 CAD or $39.20 USD.
2. The Naya Atwood Heels– are a must have for spring/summer! These adorable heeled sandals feature a Bamboo heel with recycled cork outsole, Cork and rubber footbed and a T-strap sandal design. Pair with the Levi Dress¹ or a pair of capris for an eco-chic look! $124 USD
3. Lotus Clutch– Lined in 100% Dupioni silk with antiqued brass frame. This vintage style clutch is perfect for the gal who does not need a large handbag! $70 USD
4. The Street Sign Cuff Bracelets in green is a fashion statement all of it’s own! This bracelet is made from real recycled street signs, and it will feature naturally acquired marks. giving it a one of a kind look!
5. Fair Trade Capiz Square Earrings– These delicate wafer-thin earrings are made from capiz, the thin, naturally off-white shell of clams. Harvested in the waters off the Philippines, the clam shell is cut and edged with wire, then varnished. $12 USD