NAP, Inc. aka, Sleepy Wrap and Boba Baby Carriers is celebrating Earth Week starting at 9am MST on April 19th and ending at 4pm MST on April 23rd. The baby wrap/carrier company is going to plant a tree for every new Facebook Fan and Twitter Follower during Earth Week! How exciting is that? After reviewing an organic sleepy wrap from the company, I fell in love with their product and would love to help them promote their Earth Week pledge to get more tree’s planted!
So what is NAP, Inc. doing to become a more eco-friendly company?
Here are a few of the ways they are helping our planet:
- The introduction of a new Organic Boba Carrier made locally in Boulder, Colorado with both GOTS and OE100 certified organic cotton.
- The introduction of the Organic Sleepy Wrap made with Organic Exchange 100 certified organic cotton.
- NAP, Inc. Management team’s commitment to using bicycles for at least 50% of their local transportation needs.
- All packaging supplies are now being recycled or donated for re-use.
- NAP, Inc. invested into a new green server in April ’09 with Rackspace. It offers carbon neutral hosting and energy conservation. Data center emissions and power consumption can have a significant environmental impact so we opted for a carbon neutral low-voltage server and a processor with an energy efficient drive and memory. In short, their are running a carbon-neutral website!
A Simple facebook fan or twitter follow can help reforestation efforts. Easy enough right?
Become a fan at any (or all) of the links below. We will tally the number of new followers at the end of the week. Once we total everything, we will partner up with PlantABillion.org to get the tree planting started!
If you decide to participate, let me know with a comment!